What's new

OOC services in exchange of IG compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Tester
I just wanted to be sure of the rules before I launch said service.

What does the rules say regarding providing an OOC service for IG cash? For example, a mapper is usually compensated with IRL money instead of IG money unless it's player owned property (housing unit). That's understandable as it's mostly back-end. I want to provide graphical services (making threads, photoshopping websites and documents, etc) for a fee. Am I allowed to ask for payments via IG cash instead of IRL?

Scumpy

Head of Strawman
Administrator
You are allowed to do so.

I've been given 1M in compensation from FD at one point. 2M from SP, etc. (Signatures, logos, any kind of work that requires PS/Graphic usage)

.stephen

Retired Admin
Pretty much what Scumpy said.
It's not unheard of people paying others in-game money for OOC goods (obviously limited to this game and this server itself) such as graphics, car modifications, skin modifications and etcetera.
Generally it can be looked at this way:
- If the goods/services received are related to RCRP (skin for your character, graphics for your faction/business, forum topic formatting, etc) its perfectly okay.
- If the goods/services received are unrelated to RCRP (PayPal payment, Steam game keys/gifts, other games, etc) then it's not okay and it's a ban worthy punishment.

Last edited:

Cargo.

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.
[/font

Status
Not open for further replies.