What's new

Denied ONLY IN COUNTIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that 20% of the server live outside the counties at vinewood so why??It will be more nice if all players are in counties and vinewood houses are deleted so we can find more players to rp with and i am not such a programer but is there any way to make code for more houses at the counties and please share me with your ideas and objections and agreements.THANKS

Kenji

Donator
I do not like the idea. The houses in Vinewood are more expensive, and are bigger, which can lead to more RP for factions or gangs. I disagree with this idea.

falenone

i have noticed that like ~20% hoses what are in desert are unused ... and 2 county villages are unused las payastas and baysie ... those are nice places too

Ian

Diamond Member
I am pretty sure we are keeping the houses in VineWood... Its not like 20% of the server is RPing in LS, SF, or LV...

They are just houses...

Ian said:
I am pretty sure we are keeping the houses in VineWood... Its not like 20% of the server is RPing in LS, SF, or LV...

They are just houses...
NO not just houses my friend was a gang member and 2 gangs(with out mentioning names)made gang war outside the the counties at their HQ at vinewood.

Status
Not open for further replies.