What's new

Denied One Suggestion against the masked deathmatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Alright people, here we go:

Over 50% of all reports from the people are reportings about masked-DM.
I was thinking about a command for players/admins, where you can see a list of all players that currently uses /mask .

There could be a command like /showmasklist or /masklist, so if you get dmed, then you can /pm some moderators/admins to check the list and to /spec each of them.
I know, its extra work for the admins/moderators, but this would be a good "weapon" against dmers in our server.
Maybe it would reduce the dming more, if normal players can use this cmd too.
There could be something like: /mask [reason], so the players/admins knows why they use /mask and check it out, if they really do what they wrote into [reason].
The /mask [reason] should be personal then, I mean, noboddy should see in the Chat that you´re masked [reason], the people can only use the cmd then, if they wants to know something.

Cruzito Canderias.

ernestas

/Support but easyest sollution is remove the masks COMPLETELY i used to dm and now ive been dmed like 5 times and it sucks you cant rp properly but still i like the idea

Walker

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Cruzito Canderias said:
I think, noboddy would agree with the completely removing
I agree, but that would increase the metagaming.
True... but less nubs, so i am not supporting or nonsupporting this suggest

justin1

Banned
/unsupport the point of masking is so that you cant see the person that would rune it, you might as well just take it out if you want that to happen plus it would be non-rp

Yass

Donator
justin said:
/unsupport the point of masking is so that you cant see the person that would rune it, you might as well just take it out if you want that to happen plus it would be non-rp
I'd rather have my identity known by the police IC and be america's most wanted, then have faggy ass DMers on the server ruining it for everyone. Removing masks for civilians is the best way to go.

/support

Status
Not open for further replies.