What's new

One question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollinaro

Donator
This is simple, about one month ago, I think, some admin made an /asay saying that tracking phone numbers was prohibited from now on since it is unrealistic.

I'm just wondering if this rule is still implemented or not, or if I was dreaming when I saw that /asay.

Ps: When I say "track phone number" I'm speaking about that command that SD and Aperture has to see the location from a number.

Smajk

Donator
Far as I understand, only SD and Aperture have the access to use /find.

Desiner

Silver Member
Well I heard somewhere this is still in effect, however if they are only allowed to use it if they got your phone number ICly without using /getnumber or something (/getnumber is removed now btw) and if you are a high risk. But yeah, there are always a few players who don't really follow that rule.

Mollinaro

Donator
Smajk said:

Yes, exactly that command /find, I need to know if SD and Aperture are still allowed to use that command or not.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
pyster said:
Smajk said:

Yes, exactly that command /find, I need to know if SD and Aperture are still allowed to use that command or not.

I have no idea where you heard this from, the command is being used by both sides on a daily basis (well, Aperture uses /satellite, not /find).
If they weren't allowed to use it, it would have been removed, don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.