What's new

One of the craziest things you've done.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Name something really crazy you've done before.
It doesn't have to be funny, or fucked up, or scary. It can be that or anything. Anything you thought was pretty wild in your life. I'll go a bit later.

LeRoy_Lyons

Once I made a sparkler bomb consisting of like 70 sparklers, so, i lit it (in my hand >.<) and was going to throw it, but the first *fuse* sparkler burnt too fast and it blew up in my hand.

Crabpuss

LeRoy_Lyons said:
Once I made a sparkler bomb consisting of like 70 sparklers, so, i lit it (in my hand >.<) and was going to throw it, but the first *fuse* sparkler burnt too fast and it blew up in my hand.
Does anyone know how to upload pictures from their mobile phone? I have an excellent picture of this as well, but its on my phone.

LeRoy_Lyons

Crabpuss said:
LeRoy_Lyons said:
Does anyone know how to upload pictures from their mobile phone? I have an excellent picture of this as well, but its on my phone.
you could either buy or make a usb cord for it. OR, you could upload to facebook, and just use the public link. many many many, other ways.

Michael_Corner

I went back to my primary school (middle school) and broke all the windows.

Decoy

Silver Member
I was drinking... Outside on a hot summer day, from daylight to nightfall. A 1.5 litre of vodka. Went into the city, pulled off picket fences from the houses on the way up. Then in the city i went to the pizza place, threw up there, and alot. Then the pizza workers said they gonna call the cops and i was like fuck you. I sat down in front of the pizza place and fell asleep.. When i woke up everyone was gone so i was like fuck it i'm not gonna stay here alone.
So i got up and started walking, the road i was walking on was a bit slanted and i didnt realise.. So i fell back and smashed off the ground. (I still have scars from all the cuts and bruises from doing all that shit and i don't remember how i got half of them). Then i went on and my friend called me in front of this nightclub telling me to wait there since "i left them"
Sat down in front of the club, cops turned in just as i sat down, they said to me i fell. So they put me in the car, brought me to the police station, the alcometer showed something like 0.68, not much but thats because i threw up so much. I told em to fuck off and not bring me home so they locked me into the cell over night. Some guy i was in the cell with started sayin shit to me and i ended up kicking the shit into him for fucking with me. Then in the morning i left the cell and went home smelling like old bums and piss..
The shit was pretty funny to me though. I love pissin off and talking shit to the cops.