What's new

Old School CSS Footy

TommyB

Owner
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
18,826
Location
Texas, USA.
I never played source that much, at least not as much as I've played GO. How did the update break the game? I don't think I played source before this supposed update.
 

Skittles

Donator
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,419
Location
Canada
TommyB said:
I never played source that much, at least not as much as I've played GO. How did the update break the game? I don't think I played source before this supposed update.

The update completely changed the engine and the total feel of the game, they basically made it CS:S TF2 Edition with the engine change, the REG got completely fucked up and the deagle was never the same... ever...
 

Tom

Donator
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
14,493
Location
United States, North Dakota
Skittles said:
TommyB said:
I never played source that much, at least not as much as I've played GO. How did the update break the game? I don't think I played source before this supposed update.

The update completely changed the engine and the total feel of the game, they basically made it CS:S TF2 Edition with the engine change, the REG got completely fucked up and the deagle was never the same... ever...

+ bhopping :/
 

Skittles

Donator
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,419
Location
Canada
Tom said:
Skittles said:
TommyB said:
I never played source that much, at least not as much as I've played GO. How did the update break the game? I don't think I played source before this supposed update.

The update completely changed the engine and the total feel of the game, they basically made it CS:S TF2 Edition with the engine change, the REG got completely fucked up and the deagle was never the same... ever...

+ bhopping :/

forgot about that one too actually, overall the game just got messed... It's basically GO with even worse reg and graphics.
 

Skittles

Donator
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,419
Location
Canada
Almost cried watching that bhop video dude, used to do stuff like that all the time.. played css last night for a bit and it was just heartbreaking -.-
 
Top