What's new

Old player HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBHagan

Hi. I first ever played here in 2010 and I was here for about 3 and a half years under the name Baker. I've just got a new PC and I've seen that the server is active still so I thought I'd give it a go. I can't seem to access my old forum profile though even though I've used every password I've ever possibly used. Is there any chance anyone can help me with this? I have other 1300 posts and donator status on that profile so it would be a bit annoying to lose it :(. Cheers!

LBHagan

I was level 27 or 28 I remember, ( no donator in-game as I can't remember specifically what it was but Alec had to make me a new account due to something happening. I did have donator level 4 though. ) in-game name was James Cambridge. Pretty sure the only vehicle I had was a bullet too, and my last known spawn location was Montgomery.

Crepz

Donator
@LBHagan since you haven't mentioned, have tried to reset your password for the account your trying to get back?

alien

Retired Admin
Hi @LBHagan, I've sent you a forum PM with some information in order to help recover your account for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.