What's new

OK THE STAFF HERE DONT LIKE ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth

Donator
You need to expand on question 2, make it longer. Talk about Giro's back-story: where he grew up; his family situation; living arrangements; how he got to Red County, if not from there. Go into his ambitions, what you plan on doing with him, what job he wants or what group he wants to be part of. You need to write an actual paragraph as opposed to just a line.

From your post here, I'd say you need to work on your English too.

furryhunter

You need to expand on question 2, make it longer. Talk about Giro's back-story: where he grew up; his family situation; living arrangements; how he got to Red County, if not from there. Go into his ambitions, what you plan on doing with him, what job he wants or what group he wants to be part of. You need to write an actual paragraph as opposed to just a line.

From your post here, I'd say you need to work on your English too.
what is wrong with my English?

Winged

Retired Admin
Like previously mentioned by the people above, improve on your story and write more of it. A single line isn't a paragraph. Write the paragraph about your character, not you.

alien

Retired Admin
You were given 3-4 chances to write an actual application and each time you put zero effort into it, it looked like a poor and trollish attempt to be honest. You were perm denied twice because you were somehow able to make another application after already being denied once. If you want to actually have another chance at writing an application, please post a ban appeal and tag it for Codac.

furryhunter

thank you very much
Like previously mentioned by the people above, improve on your story and write more of it. A single line isn't a paragraph. Write the paragraph about your character, not you.
Thank you very much is it ok if you can make it to where i can make applications again you made me realize what i did wrong and i thank you for that

Winged

Retired Admin
You're welcome.

Whether you can post another application will be decided in the ban appeal you already posted that is being handled by Codac.

Status
Not open for further replies.