What's new

nvm........................

Ian

Diamond Member
GeraldBrown said:
This server is rapidly declining.

Big thanks to:
Charles_Garcia, William_Cambridge, Jake_Summers, Nathalie_Toretto, Mark_Setter, Alec_Rae, Aston_Mahone , Mick_Foley

A big fuck you too:
James Little & all of Aperture

See ya!
Gerald was okay till today...
And yes Gerald you DMed and RKed today...

Anyhow, they are leaving because Aperture Agents entered the FC Lounge, and everyone got pissed at each other.
Gerald talked some shit, and a war began, me and bishop just stood on the side lines...

Mathers

Donator
If I was ok until today tell me why you took OOC information from Jarred_Brown & then shot me down with a Rocket, this is what sparked us to have a war game with you.

We lost the game - Yet you's continued attacking us all night. Which in my eyes is DM (From Aperture) RK from Lee_Chan

You then come to the Bar and start again - Fuck you, Fuck Aperture & Fuck this I'm out.

Ian

Diamond Member
GeraldBrown said:
If I was ok until today tell me why you took OOC information from Jarred_Brown & then shot me down with a Rocket, this is what sparked us to have a war game with you.

We lost the game - Yet you's continued attacking us all night. Which in my eyes is DM (From Aperture) RK from Lee_Chan

You then come to the Bar and start again - Fuck you, Fuck Aperture & Fuck this I'm out.
I got the info from Jarred ICly, I didn't know it was OOCly since he told me ICLY!
I rocketed you since you wouldn't land and you blew our cover.
"Better dead... I guess Kidnapping him would be harder"

We killed you all TWICE, both times you were on Aperture Base, thus no that was not RK/DM.

We came into the bar to get a drink after the "war" and by our suprise, you all were in there. And you started some shit.

So mainly, we didn't really cause anything.

Mathers

Donator
Ian said:
GeraldBrown said:

I got the info from Jarred ICly, I didn't know it was OOCly since he told me ICLY!

We killed you all TWICE, both times you were on Aperture Base, thus no that was not RK/DM.

We came into the bar to get a drink after the "war" and by our suprise, you all were in there. And you started some shit.

Blew your cover? I never had anything on you.
I only ever told him shit in /pm's plus he wasn't even my brother - He didn't even ask permission to be my IC brother.
But whatever, bye fuck this.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I am going to fucking shoot myself if anyone else quits....... This is getting ridiculous!

Ian

Diamond Member
GeraldBrown said:
Ian said:
GeraldBrown said:

Blew your cover? I never had anything on you.
I only ever told him shit in /pm's plus he wasn't even my brother - He didn't even ask permission to be my IC brother.
But whatever, bye fuck this.
Maybe I didn't fucking know this?
He came to me to give me this fucking info, it was "Compromising info that could take Aperture down."