What's new

Nvm, coming back.

Yass

Donator
I'm done with it, that simple. I'm going back to heavy RP where bullshit like soldiers coming into a fucking bar wearing full combat gear DOESN'T HAPPEN.

I'd like to thank the following people for making my experiance here for the most part, a nice one.
Jamie Cook, William Cambridge, Alec, Mark Setter, Bishop, Gerald, Aston, Jake Summers, Decoy, Cruzito, El Vatos Locos, Blue Dynasty, Moretti's, Niels, Brian Callahan, Akira(Miyoko), Chris Jacobs, The medics, Skypo, Donnie, Javier Garcia, Frank Petrov, Michael Corner, Houston Trint, SAST Current High Command, San Andreas State Troopers, Red County Sheriffs Department and its O.G's, Itami, Beauhobbs, Mick Foley, Mikhail Izmailov, The Bolsheviks, The news Corp, Rachel Hayes, Waqqa Crime Syndicete for giving me some nice RP trying to get you fuckers all locked up for life, and finally, Alex McLovin, Hitmen and the two Chapman boys.

I'd like to say a great big FUCK YOU! to the following people.
James Little-Yes I hate your bullcrap with your supposed "in destructable cars" and /eoff to avoid it exploding, YES I BLOODY HATE YOU.
Aperture's Dumb shits-I fucking hate you people, period.
The fucking retarded noobs that made a great bloody server suck-Yes fuck you all.

Now, to spread my assets.
my shit goes to whoever fuckin gets it.
The SAST will sort itself out.
Give Felix Guzman and Aluan Anderson Capitano in El Vatos Locos NIELS(Yes I sorted this out with him previously)

Thank you to all who respected me it was fun.

Good bye RC-RP it's been fun, I might come on teamspeak every now and then to see what's up. Though I won't be coming back.
I belong on heavy-RP, that's where I'll be. PM me if you want my MSN/Xfire, though I'll only give it to people that I actually know.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4rGsovoFf8[/flash]​

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I knew this day would come. I hope you find something better to do. At least hang out on TS with us?

Mark

Banned
Yass said:
I'm done with it, that simple. I'm going back to heavy RP where bullshit like soldiers coming into a fucking bar wearing full combat gear DOESN'T HAPPEN.

I'd like to thank the following people for making my experiance here for the most part, a nice one.
Jamie Cook, William Cambridge, Alec, Mark Setter, Bishop, Gerald, Aston, Jake Summers, Decoy, Cruzito, El Vatos Locos, Blue Dynasty, Moretti's, Niels, Brian Callahan, Akira(Miyoko), Chris Jacobs, The medics, Skypo, Donnie, Javier Garcia, Frank Petrov, Michael Corner, Houston Trint, SAST Current High Command, San Andreas State Troopers, Red County Sheriffs Department and its O.G's, Itami, Beauhobbs, Mick Foley, Mikhail Izmailov, The Bolsheviks, The news Corp, Rachel Hayes, Waqqa Crime Syndicete for giving me some nice RP trying to get you fuckers all locked up for life, and finally, Alex McLovin, Hitmen and the two Chapman boys.

I'd like to say a great big FUCK YOU! to the following people.
James Little-Yes I hate your bullcrap with your supposed "in destructable cars" and /eoff to avoid it exploding, YES I BLOODY HATE YOU.
Aperture's Dumb shits-I fucking hate you people, period.
The fucking retarded noobs that made a great bloody server suck-Yes fuck you all.

Now, to spread my assets.
my shit goes to whoever fuckin gets it.
The SAST will sort itself out.
Give Felix Guzman and Aluan Anderson Capitano in El Vatos Locos NIELS(Yes I sorted this out with him previously)

Thank you to all who respected me it was fun.

Good bye RC-RP it's been fun, I might come on teamspeak every now and then to see what's up. Though I won't be coming back.
I belong on heavy-RP, that's where I'll be. PM me if you want my MSN/Xfire, though I'll only give it to people that I actually know.
I actually feel loved , :(

Jarred Brown

Donator
Wang said:
One amazing player that dedicated his all, his full intrest, to be smothered by a bunch a prewn's that fail and bring nothing to the server /ANGRYHAMMER!!!
I will never forget Charles Garcia
<3 YASS

Jesus.... Christ.... Not.... Another..... I will freaking kill myself soon. ARGHHH!!!!

Ghost

Silver Member
Jarred Brown said:
Wang said:
One amazing player that dedicated his all, his full intrest, to be smothered by a bunch a prewn's that fail and bring nothing to the server /ANGRYHAMMER!!!
<3 YASS

Jesus.... Christ.... Not.... Another..... I will freaking kill myself soon. ARGHHH!!!!
BYE BYE
Can i have your Stuff??
:D

Yass

Donator
Tanga_Kayo said:
Jarred Brown said:
Wang said:
<3 YASS

BYE BYE
Can i have your Stuff??
:D
I've changed my mind, this will link you to my password and details on how to get my assets from my account: Click here whoever wants my stuff.