Not open for further replies.
Master Account: KeyvonJefferson
IG Name: Keyvon_Jefferson
IG Level: 2
Admin who banned you: Novi
Reason for ban: Hacking
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: I was walking in Monty and a medic was crouched down over a body, he kept clipping 30 feet up and going back down and there was another player on my screen who was doing the same. I tried to walk on the medic and it started pushing me down and moving me up, I ended up flying pretty high up and falling down and getting called a hacker, I tried it again and got pushed around and flew up and I was banned,

Am I really going to be banned because of a glitch? And have my rep ruined?

This also happened earlier but with cars, everyone was there and Ryan_Kar was watching from his car. When Scott drove the car it glitched everywhere and clipped into walls on my screen, when I got in it the car would move in random directions and get stuck in things. Sometimes people would be lagging around in cars until they get out

Somtimes (Mostly during day when pop is high) this server is almost unplayable and i have to relog every 15 min because server keeps going unresponsive or i get into a car then i crash, most of the people i know rply have seen this happen to me

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. He was clipping up and down on my screen when I walked up to him it pushed me and made me fly up, I didn't want people to think I was hacking so I did it again and got banned, I'm not a hacker. You can ask anyone if I show signs of hacking at all, I'm just trying to play. I get kicked an crash all the time on here and getting banned for hacks when I'm not even hacking just annoys me

You can obviously see me glitching around. At first I went up a few inches, then started falling back down then went flying up in the sky, on top of that when I was in the air you can see I got pushed off of something that made me fall back to the ground. That doesn't really look like hacks..

well was planning to pull an all nighter until the server had more people so i can get to level 3 hopefully but i guess that wont happen, the server is very fun

Novi

Retired Admin
KeyontaeWilliams said:
You can obviously see me glitching around. At first I went up a few inches, then started falling back down then went flying up in the sky, on top of that when I was in the air you can see I got pushed off of something that made me fall back to the ground. That doesn't really look like hacks..
Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.