Banned
Master Account: umar123
IG Name: Jason Benson
IG Level: 3
Admin who banned you: unknown
Reason for ban: weapon hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): no
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yes
Other comments: Ok, I admit that i had weapon hacks. me and my brother play on the same pc, and we use the same version of gta. I installed a cleo weapon hack and was using it on other servers, which i also shouldent have done. I forgot to delete the cleo file and i didnt worry, as i do not play rc-rp on a regular basis. So my brother decides to log into my rcrp account and starts playing. when you join a server, you get a message from the hacks that it is enabled. So with this information, he decided to start trolling on the server as he does not have a account on it. The next day, I try to log onto the server, im banned for weapon hacks. I was confused, but then i discovered the truth. I am truly sorry for this offence, and this is my first even violation on the server, my admin record is clean.
Please can you unban me, this will not happen again.

Henderson

Retired Admin
Tagged for Novi as he was the one who banned you. Why did you tell your "brother" your RCRP password in the first place, out of interest?

Umar123

Banned
I have a Cleo plugin that saves my password and auto logs me in. I started to use this after i lost my password on a well used account on another server. I should have know better and should have know my brother could take advantage of this. I am truly sorry for my brothers and my mistakes, please give me another chance to rp.

Novi

Retired Admin

Blaming the ban on someone else?

A question to ask yourself:
Am I blaming the ban on my brother, mother, long distance relative, dog etc? (Anyone apart from yourself basically)
Then you must follow this special procedure:

If you are blaming the ban on someone you know then you must post (in the ban appeal) a picture of you and the alleged rule breaker with the rule breaker holding a sign up saying:

"I [...] on RCRP, not [insert your name here] and I'm sorry. Unban [insert your name here]."
..and you holding a sign up saying:
"I did not [...] on RCRP, it was my [brother/mum/dog etc] called [insert their name here] and I'm sorry."
If you don't want to post your picture on the forums, you can PM it to the administrator handling your appeal.

Umar123

Banned
Sorry, my brother has down syndrome and way too may people make fun of him as it already is. Im sorry, but i cannot post a picture of him online where other people can see and make fun of him.

Novi

Retired Admin
Umar123 said:
Sorry, my brother has down syndrome and way too may people make fun of him as it already is. Im sorry, but i cannot post a picture of him online where other people can see and make fun of him.
Alright send it privately to me only via forum PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.