Status
Not open for further replies.

Romank

Donator
How will this be explained IG?
"lol srrz but we gave away too many weapon licenses?"

Chris

Donator
No. It's mainly an IC thing. I mean IRL if you have a criminal record then they would be wiped automaticly. The reason it is OOC is because of all the weapon license abuse.

The way to stop the riot is by SS the license then re-apply and they get it for free... unlike last time.

Pandovix

Donator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
No. It's mainly an IC thing. I mean IRL if you have a criminal record then they would be wiped automaticly. The reason it is OOC is because of all the weapon license abuse.

The way to stop the riot is by SS the license then re-apply and they get it for free... unlike last time.

Excuse me? I mean I paid around $220,000 for my C license when PD was all confused about what they wanted to do, and thus they asked me to pay that much to have it for a year contract (or whatever you wanted) - Are you telling me I've now lost my money and my C license? Both myself and the two other Elite Trucking Presidents were forced to do this and personally, it's a little unacceptable to just revoke the weapon licenses we paid for. :roll:
If we're getting them back, then fine.

Xtreme

Donator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:

IRL when you get arrested for gun related crimes they revoke your license - you guys are just being lazy.

Ink

Retired Admin
Good job, more or less. It's a simple process to regain your wep. license back dunno why making such a hassle about it.

Alchy

Donator
Another well-considered decision, many players have received licenses through OOC line or rather manipulating others, however these illogical things cannot be stopped.

Chris

Donator
CheeseToast said:
Chri┬ºÔäó said:

Excuse me? I mean I paid around $220,000 for my C license when PD was all confused about what they wanted to do, and thus they asked me to pay that much to have it for a year contract (or whatever you wanted) - Are you telling me I've now lost my money and my C license? Both myself and the two other Elite Trucking Presidents were forced to do this and personally, it's a little unacceptable to just revoke the weapon licenses we paid for. :roll:
If we're getting them back, then fine.

As far as i'm aware WL C has alawys been a company weapon license. And as It already stated. If you SS then you shall get it free of charge. Very Simple.

Jeroen

Donator
Yes, why not just revoke the licenses of the people who abuse their licenses?

People who get it oocly can also take a screenshot and post it to get their license back.

Maxx

Platinum Member
Alright, and how will this fix the issue with those who had received their licenses OOC? They can also take two pictures to proove they had owned a license before the wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.