Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Ocean | Zhou
IG Faction
The Council | N/A
Nube Tube Helper Guide For Players That Are New
Chris Dalida

STARTING AND TUTORIAL:
In The Start Of The Game You Need A RP Name And A Player.Choose Carefully Because People Will Judge You Of Your Skin.For the Tutorial You Might Need To Grab A Car Since It Will Lead You Troughout Red County.The Tutorial Will lead You Through What You Might Want To Buy And the Jobs You Might Want To Do.

JOBS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
There Are 3 Odd Jobs And 2 RPing Jobs
Trucker-Blueberry Arms Dealer-Dillimore
Delivery-Dillimore Mechanic-Palomino
Sweeper-Palomino Creek
For The Achievements You Unlock Them Throughout The Game.You Cant Do Anything With Achievemens Except Just Looking At It :p

CARS AND HOUSES:
The Cars Are For Your Traveling Needs.If You Want To Buy A Car Then You Might Need the $$$.For Example:Turismo 1m-2m
The Houses Are for People WHo need Privacy And Want To Stay Alone.Houses Are Owned Now But Alec Will Make More Houses In Bone County.House Are Kinda Hard To But Though So Save That MOOLAH

FACTIONS AND GANGS:
Factions-They Are For people Who Want To Be Recognized By People Who Are Noobs
Gangs-They Are For people Who Show There Selves Out Of The Shadows And Show No mercy

SCAMMERS AND ETC:
Scammers-They Scam People For Your Money So Trust People And Wait Until they Sell It To You
ETC.-PLAY SAFE,HAVE FUN!!!

Chris wrote:
SCAMMERS AND ETC:
Scammers-They Scam People For Your Money So Trust People And Wait Until they Sell It To You
ETC.-PLAY SAFE,HAVE FUN!!!
This is why I only trust lvl 3 Administrators ( and Mick ) , Lex Waqqa , Trey Stewart , Gordon Skritson Donnie Mariano ( losing my trust edventualy) , and my best in-game friend - Sergio DeVille ( most trust)

PS. Watch out for the "Kasper_ something" guy , he stole my Stallion (FULLY TUNED )

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
IG Name
Mikhail_Izmailov
IG Faction
Bolsheviks
I never scammed anyone. Don't do things you don't like them to do to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.