non RP Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCM

I've noticed on the forum that a lot of people don't like this rule. I understand perfectly why people don't like this. Ok so someone jumps out a car with a gun and is running toward you. the time you spend typing /me shits his pants could be used to run to your car and get the hell out of there(depending on the circumstances). One time a guy was yelling at me to stop, then un holstered a gun. I jumped the fence, ran to my car and drove off. Then the guy pm's me "nice non Rp fear" so I Pm back "The RP fear was me running away". I feel this is a valid argument. Also if you are obligated to RP fear whenever there are weapons, why not make it something that goes without saying. Like obviously im scared but I'm not gonna waste my getaway opportunity typing.

Please provide feedback

Okay I just realized this might be posted in the wrong place. Sorry guys

IG Name
Steve Hudson
OMG, running away while someone is pointing a gun at you?
Should you do that also IRL?
Shit man, next time you should RP, because IRL you would be dead if you did that.
In game you might be lucky and just escape but that's just because it's hard to shoot someone a few times.
In real life, you would only need one shot.
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!

IG Faction
Civilian
And what if you don't get hit at all? And someone comes running at you (not pointing) with a gun, may you then run?

RCM

Notice where it says depending on the scenario. in the particular case I mentioned, they hadn't unholstered their gun yet so i could run. Obviously in a lot of situations you wouldn't be able to. It's all about descernment.

RCM

DEPENDING ON THE GOD DAMN SCENARIO

Obviously if there's a gun in your face you would Rp fear, The Issue I am raising is that if you have a RP opportunity to escape, do it and don't stand there typing /me is really scared when you could be running away. In the time it takes for you to type /me feels intimidated or whatever the situation could change from an unarmed man yelling from a few metres away, to an armed man with gun in your face. This is so simple, you guys are missing my point completely.

Dodo

Donator
IG Name
Clarence Kelley
IG Faction
Retired FBI Director
Steve said:
Shit man, next time you should RP, because IRL you would be dead if you did that.
In game you might be lucky and just escape but that's just because it's hard to shoot someone a few times.
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!
/agree

IG Name
Mike Scott
IG Faction
DoC
Steve said:
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!
All people IRL doesn't have the nerves to actually shoot someone, even if they have a gun.

IG Name
Gypsy
IG Faction
Gypsy
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!
/agreee!

IG Name
Steve Hudson
Donut Seller said:
Steve said:
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!
All people IRL doesn't have the nerves to actually shoot someone, even if they have a gun.
Most civilian's yeah, but RCRP is full with gangsters.
IRL gangsters wouldn't have any nerves to shoot someone.

IG Faction
Civilians
Steve said:
Donut Seller said:
Steve said:
Conclusion:
DON'T RUN, RP IT!
Most civilian's yeah, but RCRP is full with N00bs.

Corrected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.