Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrence

Donator
IC Name:Nikolai Nikuta
IC Level:7
Admin who banned you:Aston Mahone
Reason for ban:dm
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes , He said Nikolai Nikuta , Ryan McClain , Siim Lake , Miilo Miisuke and more names are the worst players in server !
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:We Kill him for only that reason.

Fox

Banned
Martin_Pill said:
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes , He said Nikoali Nikuta , Ryan MaClaine , Siim Lake , Miilo Miisuke and more names are the worst players in server !
He said that in OOC, and you killed him for saying that. That would also be metagaming.

Belgier

Donator
Martin_Pill said:
He said Nikolai Nikuta , Ryan McClain , Siim Lake , Miilo Miisuke and more names are the worst players in server !
And he has proven he was correct for 1/2 of them, let's hope that other 50% is smarter.

Terrence

Donator
but why Jimmy Bone get ban ? he is blade killer . nad look at complanes ! there is very much staff what Jimmy has done !

Akira

Bronze Member
No, actually you are a DMer. 24/7 one. I will send some of your DM/Chasing/mixing, being a retard Pictures... RCRP doesn't need people like you. (I also remember that Martin Pill was always whining in /n and got banned once for flaming and respecting no one, then you created an alt with bad words in you own language? (I forgot what is it but Kaspar said that some time ago...)

Status
Not open for further replies.