Not open for further replies.

Nick_Genovese

IC Name: Nick_Genovese
IC Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Auto-Ban
Reason for ban: Spawned Minigun/Other Guns
Do you think this was a false ban? No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes.
Other comments: (I had the SoBeIt Mod so I could use in Single Player and I went to the washroom and my brother came and spawned a whole bunch of gun's thinking he could get away with it. Please Unban me I really enjoy playing on this server and I will remove all mod's/cheats. Thank You for reading my appeal...

Ian

Diamond Member
To get unbanned, please post a picture of your brother holding a sign saying "I hacked on RCRP, please unban my brother [IC Name here]

Nick_Genovese

Alright give me a few minutes to see if I can persway my brother to write those words and let me get a picture of it.

Michael_Corner

Hmmmm...Damn, Ian, next time ask him to be WITH his brother in the picture, because it might just be him faking to be his brother. Oh well, I guess he should pass.

Michael_Corner

Nick_Genovese said:
Thank you so much guys I really appriciate it.
Michael_Corner said:
Oh well, I guess he should pass.
I do not put the verdict on your sentence. Only admins/mods can. We useless players can only ATTEMPT to convince higher autority through logical and convincing arguments. Alec is the only one who can unban, you will have to wait for him and Ian's decision.

Nick_Genovese

Nick_Genovese Ban Appeal.

Oh, sorry I misread what you wrote, I hope they do pass me it really wasn't my fault and I think everyone deserves a second chance, and they can simply ban me with a press of a button if it happens again...

Nick_Genovese

Nick_Genovese Ban Appeal.

Can someone please reply to my ban appeal? It's been a few day's now since I last posted it!

Status
Not open for further replies.