Status
Not open for further replies.

xRemixHDz

Full Name: Nicholas Jonathan
Date of Birth: October 25th, 1993
Sex: Male
Phone Number: 5993177

Nationality: American
Place of Residence (Home Address): Montgomery Block 13, Flat 2.
Education: High School.

Position applying for: Security Staff.
Past Employement:
Experience:
Worked as a bouncer occasionally.

Criminal Record Check: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/nicholas-jonathan-criminal-record-request.196070/
Picture of Licenses:

In your own wording, what are the responsibilities of a security guard?:
Depends on the assignment.
• An events/business security guard would make sure no chaotic situations occur in the assigned location and if any do, he'd do his best to stop them at once or, at the very least, minimize the losses. Also, they can be responsible of checking any participants and see whether they meet certain conditions or not. This includes checking their age as well as their possesstions.
• A personal guard ensures the safety of the organization's customer, including driving them to their destination.

In the end, a security guard's main priority is following their assignment and taking good care of whatever they were assigned to guard with unwavering attention..

What is the force matrix?:
Force Matrix is a system mainly used in Law Enforcement Organisations such as the Police Department. It is made to deal with suspects based on how threatening they are.
Level 1 covers the usage of the mere presence of the security guard in the area against the suspect. It is used as soon as the suspect is spotted and is expected to cease activity.
Level 2 covers employing verbal methods to deal with threats, such as advising the suspect against their actions. It is used when the guard's presence alone doesn't stop the suspect. The suspect is expected to cooperate and cease the activity.
Level 3 employs physical methods without the usage of tools, such as splitting up two fighters apart or even putting them in cuffs. It is used when the suspect refuses to cooperate and insists on completing the prohibited task. The suspect is expected to cooperate.
Level 4 employs physical methods with the usage of tools such as batons and tasers. It is used when the past levels weren't effective and the suspect is expected to be put in cuffs and detained until the appropriate forces arrive to take him away.
Level 5 employs lethal force that includes sharp weaponry and firearms. You jump to this level immediately if the suspect has a lethal weapon.

Why are you applying for this position in Silentium?: (Min: 150 words)
I never had a static job that truly helped me settle. All I did was swing back and forth between part-time jobs and that was never a decent solution. Took me but a couple years to realize.
I have decided to research about Silentium after witnessing the security service in action in the party after the marathon event, and in further businesses. That was more than enough to help me decide to finally settle on a job.
I have worked as a bouncer a few times for desperate bars and clubs in a tight spot. Thankfully, I haven't had a bad day doing these. However, I attended a robbery in a bar only a week ago that was met with nothing but fierce response from the security service they requested: Silentium.
No losses occurred that day except for the arm of the poor guard who managed to take care of the robber. That was a decent motivation for me to try to become part of this organization.

Why should we choose you over another applicant?:
I am responsible. I am physically fit. I have a motivation behind working with you. I believe I'll progress in life after working with you. I believe this will be an experience that will change the way I perceive life itself. That is part of my primary goal in life.

Are you on any medication that'll affect you in the workplace if hired into Silentium?:
No.

By signing this agreement, you agree that all of the information above is correct and to date. You also agree that your position within Silentium may be terminated for any reason deemed fit by the supervisory team.
Signature: Nicky.

(( OOC SECTION ))

Are you able to use Discord? Yes.
Admin Record (UCP):

Part of Silentium's roleplay is ID-ing and frisking customers entering a number of businesses we are ICly contracted with. The queues of players can often become very large (see HERE), and handling the entire queue quickly and efficiently may be the difference between order and chaos. Paying attention and getting the roleplay out there with so many people around is a challenge not to be underestimated.
Use THIS tool to test your typing speed. This is primarily for you. We mostly pay attention to your response times during your in-game interview.
What is your maximum typing speed? 110~ Words per Minute.

Last edited:

Micho

Helper

Silentium Offices l 2283455 SABC-US
Silentium
Office of Recruitment

Application Response

Dear Mr. Jonathan,

After reviewing your application we, the members of recruitment in Silentium, have decided to push your application to an INTERVIEW. After a brief discussion between Human Resources and members of the Recruitment unit, we've decided your application was up to par with our standards. Your interview will be as soon as you send us your contact information to organise your interview.

Regards,
K.Richardson
Silentium

THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THIS DOCUMENT AND/OR THE INFORMATION LOCATED INSIDE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE EMPLOYEE'S INVOLVED AND/OR THE RECEIVER OF THE DOCUMENT'S CONTRACT OR POSSIBLE FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT IN SILENTIUM. | SILENTIUM, SAN ANDREAS.
Copyright © 2020 Silentium. All rights reserved.

xRemixHDz

Dear Mr Richardson,

I truly appreciate the good news and am looking forward to attending the interview. Please refer to my application for my phone number as well as my e-mail address for my contact information.

Looking forward to working with you!

Regards,
Nicholas Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.