What's new

Nice video. Reminds me RC-RP SAST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles.

Bronze Member
Sad but true...
The message of the video: SAST overuses powers. Police brutality!

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/piuy07W41Ws[/flash]

Crusty

Platinum Member
The problem is, people say to themselves it's a game so they don't obey the rules and just provoke the cops 24/7 so that's why were sick of non-RPers and tend to get brutal.

Charles.

Bronze Member
Crusty said:
The problem is, people say to themselves it's a game so they don't obey the rules and just provoke the cops 24/7 so that's why were sick of non-RPers and tend to get brutal.
I heard different. In riot yesterday, He claims that he was going to challenge for fist fight when suddenly cop shoots him with MP5. And a sparrow comes and shoots all rioters...

Belgier

Donator
sam_lake said:
Crusty said:
I heard different. In riot yesterday, He claims that he was going to challenge for fist fight when suddenly cop shoots him with MP5. And a sparrow comes and shoots all rioters...
The sparrow shot everybody, if someone had a housespawn in Blueberry, he/she was fucked.

Crusty

Platinum Member
sam_lake said:
Crusty said:
Some people in the server are really retarded sometimes. We spammed /psa saying "Please keep clear of Blueberry due to a recent riot".
Then people started to come flooding in so we did /psa saying "Please get out of Blueberry, this is your final warning"
Yet, even more people came so we did /psa saying "All intruders will be shot, you have been WARNED"
Some more people came but we tolerated them for a bit screaming in /b, /m and /s to fuck off but yet they didn't listen. That's when we got pissed off and opened fire but we DIDN'T kill anyone. Then people started coming with guns at us so we had to fight back and that's when the sparrow came in handy.
Maybe if some people learned to RP, this would have never happened but the sad thing is since most of the people on this server can't RP, we can never have any fun and have to use force to make you stop.
The only best RP event I had was the one we had yesterday with the "hurricane". Luckily it was like 2AM so no noobs were online to spoil the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.