What's new

Denied Next Expansion Idea: Boats & Bayside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
I'm personally really missing RP on the water. So I've got a rather large suggestion that Alec could script as an expansion, just like Bone County.

In my head, this would involve:
- Ownable Boats
- Bayside houses/bizzes
- Boat shop in Bayside
- Harbors/Docks added to RC/BC
- Possible drug run to the crater outside San Fierro(The small one with a dock-thingy and stairs on the side)

I'll add some screens.

Docks here:

And here:

The crater where there you can buy illegal shipments, much like a robbery. Must be started by a group of players, the cops will get warning messages, and the criminals must hold the boat for like 5 minutes, and they'll recieve weapons/drugs/materials much cheaper than normal price.

And the lovely Bayside:

Large harbor, could be used to /park larger boats:

Smaller harbor/docks for smaller boats:

Helicopter school could be added here:

Boat bizz could be added here. When a boat is purchased it would spawn below the ramp.

Not to mention Bayside has a lot of buildings waiting to be made into bizzes, and houses, for that matter.

And for the ownable boats, I suggest following:
- Price range is 50,000 - 350,000
- Car slots will work like this: One car, one helicopter/plane, one boat.
- /park /savecar etc. will work the same on boats.
- There would be speed limits etc. and cops could start patrolling the seas as well. Would be very suitable now that we're getting a new water-located SAST department.

Opinions? I want a Yacht :)

Anonymous

Great Idea /support
There are some useful buildings there and the boats will just fit in the life
of rich mobster xD

Ian

Diamond Member
We did have a ton of Yachts for sell at bayside before v1.0.
Yes I want us to expand here, maybe a boat shop (Selling Yachts only... Speed boats = EXPLOIT!)
Banks, Expensive Housing, Shops, and etc.

Drug Runner, eh... Not so sure.

Belgier

Donator
/halfsupport
Bayside should become liveable. I don't see the purpose of the screenies at LV tho, those parts ain't ownable/lived.
At the 1car 1boat 1 plane thing; no, really no.

I don't feel the urge to ever own a boat nor a plane or heli, so I could only buy 1 vehicle?
Think of people that want to own a Journey (when it's fixed and liveable), they won't be able to buy a normal car for short traveling?

I know the amount vehicles is a hard issue, but I'd say 1 vehicle when you're level 2, 2 vehicles when you're level 5 and that's it.
This combined with my /paytaxes suggestion should do the trick on maintaining the server and preventing vehicle-spam like at the noob spawns in Blueberry and Montgomery.

I DO like the idea of more RP at the water, as there is close to none at the moment.

Yurik Cherdenko

Mikhail had a yacht but he lost in in the car wipe and hasnt been able to re-obtain it

Kyle Yakuza

/SUPPORT
I miss the good old boats out at see and i'd like to see how it goes in RC-RP, Also i like SF and i reckon SF should get involved in RC-RP :D
Maybe put a job or 2 in SF to make it more interesting :D

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Kyle Yakuza said:
/SUPPORT
I miss the good old boats out at see and i'd like to see how it goes in RC-RP, Also i like SF and i reckon SF should get involved in RC-RP :D
Maybe put a job or 2 in SF to make it more interesting :D
If you want San Fierro go to SFRP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.