What's new

Denied New weapon system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Weapons are currently too easy to get which is why so many noobs just go around DMing.
We now should be level 8+ in order to make weapons.
The cash and material requirements should remain as they are now.

Paxie

Retired Admin
Man.. thats true... but 8 LEVEL?! man, i have a new alt, gangster and what? im always in debt, without a gun because of fuckin' DMers s0 i agree with it. But man.. 8 level?! maybe 5 huh?
Anyway i have another idea, Arms Dealer job would be given by admins, well, they know you can rp and things like that, so you can have the job if you want.. they would have a command /setjob id nameofjob .. or something like that..

Frisker

Donator
I like this idea, would prevent DMing for good. And IRL, not anyone can really make a gun, it's pretty non-rp. But level 8? No way, 5 or 6 would be better.

Muncini

Donator
viinasieni said:
I like this idea, would prevent DMing for good. And IRL, not anyone can really make a gun, it's pretty non-rp. But level 8? No way, 5 or 6 would be better.
/agree 5 or 6... Its better.. And you have to take a some kind of test or something before you can have the Gundealing job:p

Taras

Jimmy Bone wrote
What about if only people with weapon license can have guns?!
Would be good.I think that Alec can write scripts for weapon license.

Muncini

Donator
Taras said:
Jimmy Bone wrote
What about if only people with weapon license can have guns?!
Would be good.I think that Alec can write scripts for weapon license.
No! All cant get weapon license... i dont get it couse i have tu much Ilegal things and shit... And im in a mafia so no...

Anonymous

That will put extra RP because even if you have license you will be watching out from cops and never do something illegal or if you do it you will be more careful, and even if your in mafia that doesn't mean you have to shoot like a gangster i think you have to deal with things without anyone knowing.
Not like now shooting cops and you loose gun after 5min from jail you get another one and...
again and again

Muncini

Donator
Jimmy_Bone said:
That will put extra RP because even if you have license you will be watching out from cops and never do something illegal or if you do it you will be more careful, and even if your in mafia that doesn't mean you have to shoot like a gangster i think you have to deal with things without anyone knowing.
Not like now shooting cops and you loose gun after 5min from jail you get another one and...
again and again
I know but if its only those who have weapon license that can have guns... Then no gang or anything can have it.... Thats what i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.