What's new

NEW SAFD / SAST Commissioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypo

Silver Member
As the title says.
BUT IT DOES NOT STATE, I AM TROLLING FOR POWER-SKYPO.

SAMS:
I didn't placed the SAMS between it since i know its running and set-up well right now. Its just that we dont have enough people applying and dont have enough people in different timezone's that it looks like we are inactive. Also remember the exams are beginning. But i do have my forum section and hiring process set-up well though. So i dont think i need a replacer. I just need more applicants (all different timezone's)
My vote stays on:
Skypo_freaking_Feller

FIRE DEPT:
But if i look over to the Fire Department all i see is an on-organised faction which isn't active AT ALL. (check the forum section out) No offense Jerome since i like you A LOT. But i do think that the Fire Department needs an extra or new Commissioner to get it running again. Since the SAMS can't work 100% without the Fire Department.
My vote goes to: Mark Setter.

POLICE:
Also if i look over to the Police side a sort of a BIG shithole.. The new and current Commissioner William Cambridge (dont know if i spelled it right) isn't kinda a Commissioner which tries to imrpove his faction and really get it organised. He seems more like an officer then like a real leader. Not that im not on the streets though but the Police Department isn't really active or organised with him in charge. (It was when Yass was though). I honestly think that 2 Commissioners would make a REAL difference.
My votes are going to:
Aston Mahone and Houston Trint.

But most of all your votes are most important. Just give your opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.