What's new

New Player, Needs Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormflakes

Hi y'all,

Hope everyone's okay today - I put in my application to join the server and I don't know when I can get a confirmation.
I'm new to the server, so I don't know how things are dealt. When I log on with my Master account on the client, it says I need to visit the UCP?

All help would be much appreciated!

Wallachia

Donator
If you have already submitted an application then it is usually answered anywhere between a couple of hours to a couple of days, you just have to be patient. There are a lot of applications going in daily.
The reason why the game tells you to visit the UCP is because you need the application to be accepted before you may log in.
You should get a confirmation over the mail when that happens.
Let me know if that answered your questions or if you need any further help.

Cormflakes

If you have already submitted an application then it is usually answered anywhere between a couple of hours to a couple of days, you just have to be patient. There are a lot of applications going in daily.
The reason why the game tells you to visit the UCP is because you need the application to be accepted before you may log in.
You should get a confirmation over the mail when that happens.
Let me know if that answered your questions or if you need any further help.

Thanks man, I can do that - is there anything OOC I can do in the mean time? In particular the forums? I'm obviously anxious (in a good way) to get on.

Cheers tho dude!

Wallachia

Donator
Thanks man, I can do that - is there anything OOC I can do in the mean time? In particular the forums? I'm obviously anxious (in a good way) to get on.

Cheers tho dude!

Of course there is! If you are already interested in a certain type of RP or wish to know more about it, you can check out our Guides and Tutorials section in order to get yourself more familiarized with it
https://forum.redcountyrp.com/forums/guides-tutorials.4/

Alternatively, you can check out all of our proud factions, they will give you the general idea of the standards expected on RCRP. And who knows? You might see a faction you are interested in and try to join it once your app gets accepted.
https://forum.redcountyrp.com/forums/factions.1852/

Finally, you can check out our marketplace and get a general feel of our economy and assets.
https://forum.redcountyrp.com/forums/marketplace.1756/

Lastly, I know this is not really "forum" advice, but once your application does get accepted, try to avoid Montgomery as much as you can, it is generally a hub for new players who are less experienced and you might have much better experiences by just going out and about and developing your character than staying there.
It might seem overwhelming at first but the more you explore the world of RCRP, the more you will discover.
Keep in mind, you can ask me any questions you might ever have regarding the server, even after this help ticket is closed, I am always here to help new players and provide them with the best experience possible.
Let me know if there is anything else!

ziplo

Donator
Player has been bidding on auctions. Locked & archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.