What's new

Denied New jail system? Fines, records, and /su

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Well, jail is pretty lame right now.

Since we're going heavy RP too, it should be fixed up.

First of all, make it to where if you die in jail, you respawn in jail.

Also, make a fine for jail. /jail [id] [time] [fine] [jail cell]
Then take off the reason, not needed.
To jail someone, they should be at the cells. A certain area around there. They shouldn't be able to be anywhere. We need to add RP to arresting people. I see no RP when arresting people.

All money from fines and arrests should go straight to the officer who made it.
All of this would be roleplayed out of course.

/su
Lame command right now to be honest.
Basically, when you /su someone, you need to know their name. New rule. When you /su someone, it should look like this. /su [id] [reason]
Instead of /su [id] [level]
When you /su [id] [reason] here's how it will look.
/su 5 Assault on officer
And when they get one charge, it adds a wanted level. The more things they did, the more things the officer adds.

/crecord?
Basically, you would have to be at certain computers or a mdc in a cruiser where you could do /crecord.
It will show all the charges the suspect has ever gotten.
To where it wouldn't spam the screen up, it would just be seperated with a comma.
i.e.
Eric Hopkins's record
Assault on officer, disturbing the peace, loitering, littering, blah, blah, blah.
That way if someone applies for the PD, says they have a clean record, an officer could check it, and if it's bad, they wouldn't get hired.

Just tell me what you guys think of this.

Crabpuss

And make it so if you die with jail time you respawn in jail and not at the hospital.

Crabpuss

Yea I know, but it really pisses me off that jailing for any time whatsoever is easily destroyed with /kill.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Zacher said:
Why not make it so you cannot do /kill in jail?
When there's more than one person in jail, they'll attack each other. There's no doubt they will, and when one of them dies, they respawn out of jail at the hospital. So yeah, no /kill in jail would work too, but eh..
I think we should just remove /kill altogether.

Zacher

Bronze Member
Hopkins said:
Zacher said:
Why not make it so you cannot do /kill in jail?
When there's more than one person in jail, they'll attack each other. There's no doubt they will, and when one of them dies, they respawn out of jail at the hospital. So yeah, no /kill in jail would work too, but eh..
I think we should just remove /kill altogether.
possibly yes, it would just be much easier, when they die in jail, they respawn in jail. if they leave the server, it will count as Jail Evade and they will spawn in jail. by doing that, it will fix your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.