What's new

New embedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carier

Donator
Yes, I was seeking for the way of the new You Tube embedding. Already saw people having it. Thanks in advice.

Neku

Donator
Hmm? I never saw any embedded videos in the forums, and first Alec needs to go to the administrative control panel of the forums and add the BBCode for Youtube video embedding for phpBB forums in order for regular forum users to post youtube videos correctly.

Neku

Donator
carier said:
There is, look at that old Guide topic.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32405
Hmm, I quoted the post of the author where there was the YouTube video and I did not find any [youtube]- Youtube link -[/MEDIA] codes of sorts, so maybe it was from forumotion forums and Alec imported a lot of topics.

carier

Donator
Solution found, thank you everyone. For those who wants to know...
There is almost the same thing in the "Club UCNU" topic. Thanks to Neku for his idea. I quoted the post and found out it should be [flash=(size,size)] - You tube link - [/flash]

Muncini

Donator
carier said:
There is almost the same thing in the "Club UCNU" topic. Thanks to Neku for his idea. I quoted the post and found out it should be [flash=(size,size)] - You tube link - [/flash]

So that is the new embedding thing you have to do to make it work here? :p

carier

Donator
Muncini said:
carier said:

Yes, kind sir, but sadly Alec disabled it for signatures.

Neku

Donator
carier said:
Muncini said:
carier said:

Yes, kind sir, but sadly Alec disabled it for signatures.
I don't think that is it, since I tried it just now and it comes out all white, and there's no play button, etc.

Ink

Retired Admin
HTML are disabled on this new forum as it's not secured. We can all get easy hacked or virus attacked. That's how I was informed. Locked and archieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.