What's new

Need to do my online class so I can get my BMW.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Wellllllllllll I had myself banned so I can do my online class, I'll be back fully next week just that until Sunday I'll be working on the class and I was suppose to start three months ago and I've been slowly doing nothing, I need to get it down and stop wasting my time so I don't lose the offer of getting a BMW 5 series. I'll be around teamspeak and on forums when I get bored or rest from the class. Might get myself unbanned for night time RP on the weekends or whatever but ciao for now!

Nesset

Donator
Mac said:
Get a newer one, like a 550i with a naturally asipirated V8.
Nao. E28 or E12 plz. The V8's are kinda over rated really. BMW makes straight 6's that's what they do. That's what they have always done and that's what they are best at. Not V8's. But they sure do sound pretty.

Mac

Donator
Nesset said:
Mac said:
Nao. E28 or E12 plz. The V8's are kinda over rated really. BMW makes straight 6's that's what they do. That's what they have always done and that's what they are best at. Not V8's. But they sure do sound pretty.

I'm not big on Performance, which is why I would only buy it for the sound.

I would only buy a E60, or E92 BMW M5 for the V10. Or did they stop making the V10 in the E92?

Nesset

Donator
Mac said:
Nesset said:
Mac said:

I'm not big on Performance, which is why I would only buy it for the sound.

I would only buy a E60, or E92 BMW M5 for the V10. Or did they stop making the V10 in the E92?
E92 is the M3 mate. E60 M5 had the V10. That thing is a absolute wonder of a motor. Got to ride in a E60 M5 at a track day a week or so ago. Wow. Wonderful sound. Keep in mind the E60 M5 has over 500 horse and if your a novice driver when it comes to fast cars, you will wreck it. (When I say novice I mean havint gone to any driving classes/HPDE days ect.) the E9x M3 I drove got to be a hand full in the corners and that thing has 80 less HP than the M5. 80hp is a verryyy noticeable amount.

Edit* the e92 M3 has a 4.5L V8 in it. (I think) you can get some un-godly amazing sound out of a E36 M3 or even a E30 3 series.