What's new

Need some help with my Master account application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawaz

Hey,

So I was really hyped and excited to play in this server but the very strict and restrictive joining procedure has killed it off. The amount of trouble I'm having to go through just to get ingame to even try it out is insane. Getting to the point here, the Newcomers guide has helped me pass the quiz but I just can't seem to pass the application. I made an app, got rejected. Told me I need to emphasize on my character backstory with 0 guidance to where I was lacking or anything. I make another one with more info, I get denied AGAIN with still no guidance to how I should improve it. I make YET ANOTHER ONE and this time along with a denial, I get banned from making an app. I'm trying to contain my anger here but this is VERY frustrating. I looked through the forum to find a guide on "character backstory" as you can't play if you dont have a good one Didn't find any. I had to make another account(Forum account this time) with the same email regardless of having a master panel with the same email which is kind of inconvenient. I can't find any convenient way to make an unban appeal to appeal for my application ban. It'd be really helpful if someone comes forward to help me in my suffering and get me into the server.
Thanks In Advance

toni

Retired Admin
Hello. I'm reviewing your previous applications and they were rejected with the following reason:

Please expand on your character story.
This means, the character story was not enough and you must write more so the tester/admin can see your English skills etc.

The other one was rejected for the same reason. Testers are told to perm deny applications after 3 tries or so, you were given those chances.

If you want to submit a new application, please post a ban appeal here https://forum.redcountyrp.com/forums/bans.48/

Fawaz

Don't I need to use a format? or should I just(like you said) say all the things I said here As in copy paste my post(I'm really lazy you see).
And Is it really just for understand my English skills? cause I made this post which(I think) represents my English pretty well. Also I correctly answers the English part on the quiz.

toni

Retired Admin
Don't I need to use a format? or should I just(like you said) say all the things I said here As in copy paste my post(I'm really lazy you see).
And Is it really just for understand my English skills? cause I made this post which(I think) represents my English pretty well. Also I correctly answers the English part on the quiz.
You'll have to use the format yes. Also, the character story is mostly to see how well you speak English, know the RP terms and stuff. Handlers cannot see the quiz answers anyway so.

Fawaz

Thanks a lot for helping. You can lock/archive this post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.