What's new

Need some guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha_King

Can anyone explain to me the last section in the application ?
" Character story "
You mean a character I played with it before, for example ?

Connection

Donator
Samantha_King said:
Can anyone explain to me the last section in the application ?
" Character story "
You mean a character I played with it before, for example ?
It's pretty much the history of your character. Their traits, the events that led to them becoming the person they are, their childhood, etc. This is all to do with the fictional roleplay character you're creating, not what characters you've OOCly played with.

Damian

Donator
Character story for your In-game character (not real life). What it does, where it comes from, previous past. Is he/she legal or illegal? Stuff like that.

BishopOf525

Banned
Sorry for being late ;D will quote something I told someone else!
Just search up different ways on how to RP, RP guides, and everything else, you can find lots of those here viewforum.php?f=4 ranging from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130737 to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140140 and many more.
What you also should do is, go past the basics, rather than just putting your character story, include terms and examples of Roleplay terms such as what is metagaming, powergaming, non-rp, etc. Completely wow and awe the admins, make them WANT to let you into the server. Just like in school, If your teacher tells you to write a 1 page paper, you'd write a 2 page paper so they would really think you're interested into what you're doing, right? So yeah, just go beyond the limits and aim high with your RCRP application, best of luck to you and your RCRP life! :welcome: :luvrcrp:

Gido

Donator
Hello,

To conclude the topic and make sure you are helped I will answer your question as well. After that we will be waiting for your confirmation that you know enough and you don't need our help on this specific question anymore.

The character story is basically a story that tell the administrators who he/she is, what he/she has been through, what his/her goals are as a person and what his/her traits are. The story is necessary because once you will be playing on Red County Roleplay with your character it is important that you have some background to fall back on.

If you are new to roleplay I would highly recommend you reading some guides and tutorials to get familiar with all the knowledge you need to be a moderate roleplayer. The best guide to get started on RCRP is:

The Red County Roleplay Newcomer guide:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55263

I hope with all these reactions and answers we helped you. Would you leave a message telling us if we succeeded and you don't need our help anymore in this specific question, please? If you do just leave another question down below.

Gido_Weredi

Status
Not open for further replies.