What's new

Need master account password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treefiddy350

Hi everybody my name is Mikey! I used to play RC-RP 10 years ago under a master account by the name of Miko. I just bought me a brand new alienware laptop! Downloaded, GTA SAN ANDREAS, and downloaded SAMP. I tried getting onto RC-RP in hopes of getting into some heavy roleplay like back in the day, but I have forgotten my password. I tried to fill out an application twice for a new account and passed the quiz after 10 years of not playing. Got denied for already having a master account. If i can recover the old master account Miko and get the password changed that would be great. If not if I could just be approved to create a new account then that is fine as well. Would be nice to get my old account back though!

Limitless

Retired Admin
Hi, do you remember what email address you used? You have to use the forgotten password feature to reset the password yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot reset passwords or release private information about any master account.

If you can't remember the email address or don't have access to it then feel free to make a new master account. Let me know if you have any problems. You'll have to submit an application as part of the new MA.

Edit: I just saw you got denied, let me know what your new MA name is and I'll make sure to allow you to continue with the app.

martin

Silver Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.