What's new

Need HUD with values

Tiger

Donator
Hey
I'm basically searching for a GTA IV or V hud with the money shown anywhere but below the mini-map, the health and armour bar showing values (how much health/armour I have) and that's basically it. If that's not possible to find could you please teach me how to add in numbers for health and armour? I've got a HUD mod which I really like but it has no health/armour values. Thanks in advance!
Tiger

Mac

Donator
You're not going to find one unless you edit it yourself.

Which is harder than the way I did it I believe.

Tiger

Donator
Mac said:

Actually I found on on the RCRP forums. But I'd still like to know how to edit it because I've got a Radar.ini file which increases the size of the minimap and I'm interested in moving the numbers up so it doesnt lay on top.

Nick

Donator
Tiger said:
Mac said:

Actually I found on on the RCRP forums. But I'd still like to know how to edit it because I've got a Radar.ini file which increases the size of the minimap and I'm interested in moving the numbers up so it doesnt lay on top.
Nick to the rescue!

Below is how to do this for an SA hud. I should imagine your one should be fairly similar..

AEpx8VT.png

- click the file highlighted in red (it will/should be in your SA directory).
- Fuck around with the values (the numbers) in the yellow box till you have what you want. (save the originals elsewhere first!). The money ones are circled in blue, just change the values of the X and Y.

Mac

Donator
Nick said:
Tiger said:
Mac said:

Nick to the rescue!

Below is how to do this for an SA hud. I should imagine your one should be fairly similar..

AEpx8VT.png

- Fuck around with the values (the numbers) in the yellow box till you have what you want. (save the originals elsewhere first!). The money ones are circled in blue, just change the values of the X and Y.

I just mentioned this. the GTA IV one is done with a different program and it's not that easy.

dis is like the 5th you have given mis-information on the gta section.. >:O

Nick

Donator
Mac said:
Nick said:
Tiger said:
Mac said:

Nick to the rescue!

AEpx8VT.png

I just mentioned this. the GTA IV one is done with a different program and it's not that easy.

dis is like the 5th you have given mis-information on the gta section.. >:O
Cool your tits, I was only trying to help.. I don't use a 4 HUD xD
Where else have I misdirected people? Not sure I have?