What's new

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunning

So, I am a level 8 player that just returned, my username is WillyJo_Daylan at the moment.
First of all, I forgot the username to my master account.
And second, im in debt 14k and I dont know what to do, I really cant even get a job without money.
Not even transportation, my huntley is impounded and I cant afford fuel for my sanchez.
Help?

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Cunning said:
So, I am a level 8 player that just returned, my username is WillyJo_Daylan at the moment.
First of all, I forgot the username to my master account.
And second, im in debt 14k and I dont know what to do, I really cant even get a job without money.
Not even transportation, my huntley is impounded and I cant afford fuel for my sanchez.
Help?
Well, if you forgot the username to your master account I believe the only one that can help you is Alec, he can check which account is your character WillyJo associated with. So go ahead and send him a PM about your issue, but knowing how busy he is it might take a while.
As for the 14k debt, you'll have to work something out, since you're level 8 you are supposed to have a regular and/or large vehicle license as well, even a fishing permit - but if that's not the case and if you're missing all the stuff I mentioned above, the only thing you're left to do is RP as a hobo, beg for money, maybe someone will be kind enough to give you the money to pay your debt, or come up with something creative that's going to earn you some money without spending a single buck.

Davie

Donator
No need to contact Alec for his master acc username,

WillyJoe, once you login to the server, your master account will be shown in the welcome message.

Cunning

Davie said:

WillyJoe, once you login to the server, your master account will be shown in the welcome message.
Thanks!

Davie

Donator
Cunning said:
Davie said:

Thanks!

Any time :)

Welcome back to the server my friend.

Friendly regards,

Davie.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Davie said:

Oh cool, I never noticed that.

Andrew_Cerb

Donator
As for the bet, do /sidejobs which do not cost anything but gives you cash :)
Ask people around ICly / Apply for a faction to get cash boost and enjoy. :)

malta160

Bronze Member
Good thing that you solved your MA problem.

As for the cash I suggest you eighter do some side-jobs. (/sidejobs)
You can go and try to start fishing , it's an easy job to do and will earn you more money.
Or you can apply for a faction (LEGAL), or join an illegal faction by roleplaying your way in.
But if it's a financial problem it's an In-character issue which you've got to figure out.

If you need any further assistance or you've got any other questions feel free to PM me, eighter on the forums or in-game. (Usernames : Ivan Petrovic, Michele Fontana & Bobby McFornell).

-GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.