What's new

Need help to make a table of contents among the tutorials!

Daniel

Donator
Hello dear members!

For the last couple of years, the tutorial section has been a complete mess and there has been no real structure in it. This is something which need to get dealt with so those who's in need of a certain tutorial easily can find it in the 6 pages of tuts the community has written.

So why am I making an announcement about this? Well, I'd like to have you helping me to nominate the ones that has helped you the most or that you find the most suitable to be on this list, as you are the ones who uses (or has been using) them before. Just simply post the name of the tutorial and a link (or several, preferably) to the one you'd like to have on the list in this topic. I will then view it and add it to the TOC if it's suitable. Of course the ones nominated here wont be the only guides that will be found in the table of contents, if there's some other awesome ones which can be found in the section they will be added too. All those who nominates atleast one tutorial will get added to the credits list in the end of it.

Thanks for helping me to make the community a better place,
Daniel Moritz
Community Manager

Ps. Happy valentines day everyone, even though it might be over for some already. <3

paxie

Legendary Member
Re: Need help to make a table of contents among the tutorial

I'm currently making an gang handbook, got it nearly finished. Will edit this post with an link.

@edit will be delayed, appointed deputy head of licensing branch and currently revamping the weapon license system, got a epic idea as of how to make it better :coolguns:

Daniel

Donator

Deleted post count hunting posts.
Pax said:
I'm currently making an gang handbook, got it nearly finished. Will edit this post with an link.
Sounds like awesome!

Gibbs.

Donator

If you need any help organizing it, I am more then willing to help organize contents etc, I used to help with a Wiki, so I know how to do that kinda thing.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper

Alright, here we go:

Newcomer guide (All the threads need to be joint together to make finding informations easier)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3748 (Places of interest list, basic chat commands)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23 (Sidejob pay formulas)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43263 (Basic informations about roleplaying)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6120 (Roleplay tips - needs a bit of fixing due to bugged letters)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28573 (Sidejob descriptions)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42625 (Merchanting, money-making tips)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15216 (Level unlocks)
(Missing - basic tips like how to purchase a car, how to earn XP points, how to change skins, using masks, etc.)
(In fact, I may make a large guide like this myself, providing the credits to the original creators of course)

Dealership vehicle list (By Fleur & Alejandro)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42966 (Fleur's prices, Alejandro added pictures)

Businesses list with descriptions (By JamieG)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52715

Full commands list (By Grafix)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27034 (Animations are still missing)

AutoHotkey guide & help (By Fleur)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23536

RCRP FAQ (By Icy)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7002 (Needs to be updated, also the hotlinks don't work)

Master account registering (By Alec)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51152