name problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was playing today and some players PM'd me saying there was already a Jason_Knoxx (my name is Jason_Knox) and they also said it was reportable and I would get kicked. I wanted to ask if it was possible to change my name... I can't afford the 50k because I'm low level, but I don't want to lose some stuff if I create a new account.

Thanks

IG Name
X
IG Faction
Classified
Well, if you're really afraid of losing your stuff, you could eventually donate 1£, granting you 100.000$ in-game, and will make you able /changemyname :thumbup:

Or if you don't care anymore, just put in a new name before you restart ^.^

(IRL you can't have the name for yourself, but it might be difficult for the person already having that name if you choose to have the same^^)

Restart with a new character is out of question. Maybe I will donate... Where can I do it?

Alec

Retired Admin
IG Name
Alec_Rae
IG Faction
Civilian
I will change your name for free if you reply here with one.

I would like James_Vercetti, the family Vercetti are my friends, so don't worry about the name.

IG Name
X
IG Faction
Classified
Sykozen said:
I would like Dexter_Vercetti, the family Vercetti are my friends, so don't worry about the name.
Seems like I inspired you right there.. :roll:

Oh damn, didn't notice... i'll edit it before it's too late...

EDIT: Ok, editted... Sorry about that Dexter, i was thinking about the series and didn't notice you had that name...

IG Name
X
IG Faction
Classified
Sykozen said:
Oh damn, didn't notice... i'll edit it before it's too late...

EDIT: Ok, editted... Sorry about that Dexter, i was thinking about the series and didn't notice you had that name...
It's entirely up to you pal, I was just wondering whether you were inspired or me or not, but eh', thanks I guess.. For changing your name. :wavebye:

No problem... :D

Btw, Alec I made a donation yesterday... And now I'm not sure if the rewards go to Jason_Knox or James_Vercetti...

Alec

Retired Admin
IG Name
Alec_Rae
IG Faction
Civilian
Ok you are now James_Vercetti, edit your donation topic if it still has Jason_Knox on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.