What's new

/mycars isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcer

Banned
Recently I've purchased a 4-door Intruder from the car dealership, but as I soon as I got to a news corporation, it gets stolen by a mexican. (Goddamnit!) I give the player a shared key for 20 minutes, but I don't know where he /park'd it, and I didn't have the chance to /savecar, I tried to do /mycars and ask an admin, but it only says ''Command is unknown blahblahblah''.

Neku

Donator
I don't know if this will help but:

I've tried /mycars, it also didn't work, but when I tried selling it to somebody (which he did not accept), it actually said blah blah blah sell [car] to [player]

So in other words, your vehicle didn't disappear or something, I assume it's just a bug.

Fleur

Retired Admin
James Reed said:
Do /mycars then get the car ID then ask an admin to spawn it at your new location
He just said that he can't do this because the /mycars command doesn't work.

Anyway, I tried it just now and it works perfectly. Alot of people have been getting this bug, you just have to relog to fix it.

Relog as much times as you need until it fixes itself and don't forget to take screenshots everytime!
(something might go wrong with your car, some people's cars just change altogether)

James Reed

Donator
Fleur said:
James Reed said:
Do /mycars then get the car ID then ask an admin to spawn it at your new location

Anyway, I tried it just now and it works perfectly. Alot of people have been getting this bug, you just have to relog to fix it.

Relog as much times as you need until it fixes itself and don't forget to take screenshots everytime!
(something might go wrong with your car, some people's cars just change altogether)
Yesi know don't need to be told but he's also got no car ATM.

Fleur

Retired Admin
James Reed said:
Fleur said:
James Reed said:

Yesi know don't need to be told but he's also got no car ATM.

Did you read what he said?
Breakdown
  • 1. He has a car, an Intruder.
    2. It got stolen away from him, RPly.
    3. He wanted to find his car, but "/mycars" doesn't work for him.
So he does have a car, it's lost and he just wants to get it back but /mycars isn't working for him, see?
That's why he can't really use /assistance.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Title : /mycars isn't working
| Charcer | said:
I tried to do /mycars and ask an admin, but it only says ''Command is unknown blahblahblah''.
Fleur said:
Anyway, I tried it just now (/mycars) and it works perfectly. Alot of people have been getting this bug, you just have to relog to fix it.

^ This fixes it.
You obviously didn't read everything well enough, kthxbye.

Dodo

Donator
Fleur said:
Title : /mycars isn't working
| Charcer | said:
I tried to do /mycars and ask an admin, but it only says ''Command is unknown blahblahblah''.
Fleur said:
Anyway, I tried it just now (/mycars) and it works perfectly. Alot of people have been getting this bug, you just have to relog to fix it.

^ This fixes it.
You obviously didn't read everything well enough, kthxbye.

kthxbai*
(Looks more troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.