My Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hill billy

IC Name:Hill Billy
IC Level:2
Admin who banned you:Aston Mahone
Reason for ban:Ban evade
Do you think this was a false ban? Yes, because i don't know how to change my ip i never ban evade all i did is that i was banned from server so i then i try to log on and i logged on so i was finally unbanned i was happy so then Aston comes and bans me but why me no do anything???????????
Admit to offense? no
Other comments: Please unban me Alec me no have gotten any chances i want chance, i wana playy so bad ):::::::::::::::::

Aston please i never do nothing to you man please.. why you always hate me i son't hate no one please Alec and Aston ):

Sorry for the screaming but Aston you are really hating on me, i just need a Yes or No answer from Alec just let the man talk...

CAN YOU STOP BEING HATING TO ME WHY WONT YOU LET ALEC DECIDE MAN NO OFFENCE YOU BANNED ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL D::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: i bet if you were not admin and you were on my situation you will notice what that admin did wrong bann a player that has been unbanned i still have my SAME OLD IP??????? why u ban me for ban evade seriuesly....

Fox

Banned
YOU'RE NOT GETTING FUCKING UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So quit posting an unban appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hill billy

Ian said:
Sorry but, this is just a fail...
Dude Ian im not cursing at you or anything i know i failed in the server i know you are a good admin i admit you banned me for a "Reason" and all i want is one chance...

Sorry for double posting..

Status
Not open for further replies.