What's new

My own video about a game...

Tommy

This is my first video , I hope it is made nicely ,

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/poXaCNpWiSM[/flash]

It is still on upgrade , but soon it'll be nice...
It is about the best game ever : Mafia - The City of Lost Heaven

Special thanks to FRAPS.com and Yass , for recommending me the FRAPS

Ian

Diamond Member
I don't remember the part where you ram the guys car off the bridge...
I am just curious, as you killed him on the plane... Please elaborate...

Tommy

Well, thanx for the nice comments , but Ian :
It is the same mission - Creme de La Creme ( Rubbing off Morello )
As you can get into the part " Mahnout " , or whatever was the name . After the bar , when you cross into county and then :
- To kill them in a plane : Drive on the right side of the road until they turn with the Silver Fletcher towards the airport .
- To push them : Drive on the LEFT side of the road until you pass the airport gate , then drive normally and just keep up , don't let them ecape , until you come to a cutsceene , then they just push Morello , and you all just get back to the bar etc.

Ian

Diamond Member
Monseiur_Mimica said:
As you can get into the part " Mahnout " , or whatever was the name . After the bar , when you cross into county and then :
- To kill them in a plane : Drive on the right side of the road until they turn with the Silver Fletcher towards the airport .
- To push them : Drive on the LEFT side of the road until you pass the airport gate , then drive normally and just keep up , don't let them ecape , until you come to a cutsceene , then they just push Morello , and you all just get back to the bar etc.
Ah... Never knew, as it turns out there are tons of Alertnatives to mission endings...

I think I am gonna play it now.

(PS2 Version sucked FTW, PC ALL THE WAY!)

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Ian said:
Monseiur_Mimica said:
Ah... Never knew, as it turns out there are tons of Alertnatives to mission endings...

I think I am gonna play it now.

(PS2 Version sucked FTW, PC ALL THE WAY!)
So fucking fullagreed.