What's new

My official introduction

Dylan_Gerhan

Although I have been on the server for a while now, I haven't posted in the forums at all. I started playing the server in January and have been playing ever since. I'm really excited to join a fun community like yours. I even typed up my official character history that I hope you will enjoy.

I was born in the Vice City General Hospital September 2nd 1963. Our family lived in an incredibly urbanized area, complete with gangs, drugs, and guns. Despite all the violence in the community I strove for a better education. I knew that an education was important to having a successful career. Throughout grade school I earned straight A's and continued to get them going into high school.

Unfortunately, the gang problems became worse during the summer of '80. Because of this, some schools just shut down. My parents, knowing how successful I would be, enrolled me in a prestigious private school for my Senior year. The school put me on the fast track to college.

After the private school, I was accepted into Vice City University. Five years of tough work later, I emerged triumphant from VCU with my Bachelor's Degree and my Master's Degree. Soon after, I was recruited to work for a company called Inclusive Arts Inc. where I worked as a business consultant for four years. I was laid off due to the destruction of the company by a hurricane. This is when I decided that it was time to leave the city and try to acquire a new job somewhere else where I could properly use my education.

I took a few years to travel across the country and eventually found myself here in Red County. I immediately knew this is where I wanted to live, so I bought a house, and some cars. I've been living in Red County for the past month or so, and have been working as a mechanic to pay the bills.

TL;DR version
Born(date): September 2nd 1963
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Education: K-12 at public schools throughout the Vice City area. Attended VCU 1981-1986. Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business and Master├óÔé¼Ôäós Degree in Engineering.

I sure hope I didn't waste my time by typing this and I'll see you in the game and on the forums!

Crusty

Platinum Member
Wow nice story! Welcome to the server, I hope you have fun here!

NOTE: You WILL