Donator
IC Name:
Bruno Valio
IC Level:
Admin who banned you:
Ian Burns
Reason for ban:
Air Breaking
Do you think this was a false ban? Yes and because i was talking to him in my vent and we were just chillin talkin about what we should do whether it be the Trucking or Delivery or simply just fish. Then outta no where I see that he was banned and he says What the Fuck is airbreaking. Now i dont even know what airbreaking is nor does he so people tell me that its a cheat... Well i can tell you that he wasnt cheating simply because he downloaded the game 30 minutes ago and he had just started playing Red County Roleplay was actually the first server he had played on. Then after i told him that airbreaking was cheating, he said What the hell you can cheat on multiplayer which i knew because of the bans ive seen before for weapon cheats
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: I know im filling this out for him but its because he just got pissed off and left for being banned blatantly for no reason.

Alec

Retired Admin
It is very unlikely that Ian Burns made a mistake with Air Breaking, I hope Ian can come here and tell us about it.

Ian

Diamond Member
I was specing him as I got a report from bishop about a guy hacking. Bishop was chasing him around trying to hit him with a nitestick, then he all of a sudden would just float behind bishop, and proceed to do that for a while, so I figured "If that isn't hacks, then I don't know what is."

Michael_Corner

In my 8 months of cop experience (yes, I'm including SA:RP), I have NEVER, EVER seen someone float while cuffed/dragged...

Skittles

Donator
If you cuff and drag people i see it all the time, the cop himself cannot see it but other players can. I see it ALL the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.