What's new

My car mods for Cruiser and FBI Rancher.

Akira

Bronze Member
I hope you really like the car mods.

It says bone county... well... But the best is all his details and gorgeousness

Have a look!!!

Now the rancher

I Hope you liked it!
Also post here If you have any good car mod that you love!

Walker

Not bad, i always loved PD cars mods , just i don't like USA cars, they are all ugly(not all ofc, mustang, etc )

Hehe nice ride Miyo, Love ya damn much, it's me Jin
Raiazuki!.
I don't got car mods, and not planning to get, because if I do, the first car will be to mod will be Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, then I'll be addict!!

Crusty

Platinum Member
Hey Miyo could you give me downlaod link for the cruiser mod? Do you replace the LVPD or the RCPD car file in img tool? I'm saying this because I'm in the BCSD and if this mod is for RCSD cruisers, I won't be able to drive them.

Akira

Bronze Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Hey Miyo could you give me downlaod link for the cruiser mod? Do you replace the LVPD or the RCPD car file in img tool? I'm saying this because I'm in the BCSD and if this mod is for RCSD cruisers, I won't be able to drive them.
I'll send it via MSN, I will edit that soon...

Crusty

Platinum Member
Akira said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
I'll send it via MSN, I will edit that soon...
No need to send it, I downloaded the mod from gtapolicemods but it replaces the copcarla file and I can't drive those cars.