What's new

My Ban for no reason - patrik please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah_Smtih

i just logged on for the first time, and i got banned. Patrik banned me for "health hacks" when i have the game for steam, and your not allowed to mod. I dont cheat, and my friend Noah_Platz and Logan_McGlinn said you had to make an appeal to get unbanned. this is my appeal, my name is Noah_Smith ip : And what i was doing was fixing my controls so i was probably blocked from dieing while fixing my controls and you thought i was hacking. PLease unban me, i need another chance, and it wasnt really fair. for the ip please message [email protected]. thank you

Squeak

Donator
Hello there, Noah. You seem to be lost pal. This isn't the right section to post a ban appeal. I'm sorry that I am not able to help you, however I can lead you the right way. Please use the following links below to post the ban appeal in it's right category. Post your ban appeal in here viewforum.php?f=48
Ban Appeal Format: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26746
Ban appeal Category: Please post your ban appeal here using the correct format followed by the link above and name the topic '[Admin Patrick]Noah Smith's ban appeal'. Thank you.

Noah_Smtih

read the recent "help" squaek and tell me if it is propper. and thx for helping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.