What's new

My application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeLewis

Greetings, 2 days passed and I been trying to make an application for my character. One was temporary denied waiting for more details on my character biography which is fair enough. I did a new one today with full simple details on it, as it seems the first question is "where are you from (geographically) which I replied as Germany since I'm from there but your admin rejected it for saying turn off VPN you are using IP shows you are from Qatar. Obviously I'm not from Qatar but I do live on Qatar. I was BORN in Germany but I live in Qatar

Second: your poor admin misspelled "where*your* from"

Karty

Retired Admin
I don't see what the issue is, just redo the application and make note that you're from Germany but living in Qatar if you wish. I've never heard of anyone having an issue with that question or its context. Best of luck.

JakeLewis

Well, it's not my fault either that he couldn't understand the question given. Denying 1 hour of application because he is assuming I used VPN

Karty

Retired Admin
Alright well as I said above, just redo the application. I don't see any need for this to remain open. If you have any other issues feel free to post another topic.
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.