Status
Not open for further replies.

AdyShor99

Master Account: AdyShor99
IG Name: Garry_Carson
IG Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Murdoc Reznor
Reason for ban: Teleport Hacks.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes, I admit, I used teleport hack that I am upset because of a bug in side-job as a trucker. Please give me another chance, I promise not to use. Please give me my last chance.
Other comment: Yes, I admit, I used teleport hack that I am upset because of a bug in side-job as a trucker. Please give me another chance, I promise not to use. Please give me my last chance. Thank you.
Ip:78.7.3.248

Jboi

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details:
  • You hacked, which is a pretty serious offense, probably the most serious.
  • You've put almost no effort into this ban appeal, "Admit to offense" and "Other comment" section are identical.
  • You didn't run into a bug, you were drifting corners and flipped the truck, causing it to explode, which you then tried to rectify by hopping out and teleporting back to the Blueberry Trucking Depot.
  • If you're ever to be unbanned, it will not be for a while. At least a month, so don't bother posting until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.