What's new

Mr. Failwhale's white house speach

Brian_Callahan

I just watched a room full of people cheer the faillwhale..err.. "president".. in telling us lies and shit that he's never gonna do just to hide the truth from us and give people a false sense of hope. Not only does this asshole lie to us, but he wants to abolish our constitution.

Discuss.

Joshy

Before anyone posts in this thread, let me just say.

Thank God, someone on the internet sees what a douche our president is.

Brian_Callahan

Yeah lol tell me about it. More people see obama for who he really is than you would think haha :)

He's exactly like bush, the only difference is that with bush we knew all the stupid crap he was up to, with obama you have the same shit but with a velvet glove.

Michael_Corner

I smell redneck republicans.. :roll:

Obama isn't stupid, or a liar, or a "towelhead", he just gets stepped on easily and backs down, pretty much like all democrats, sadly...

Brian_Callahan

Michael_Corner said:
I smell redneck republicans.. :roll:

Obama isn't stupid, or a liar, or a "towelhead", he just gets stepped on easily and backs down, pretty much like all democrats, sadly...
Which is why he's not suited for president.

Hey I might be a redneck, but im not a republican! hahaha :lol:

Dont get me wrong. I'm not a republican either. I hate both parties, I'm a libertarian. What obama says is good, but it would be even better if he would take action instead of making blind promises. The main reasons I dislike him are because I feel he will bankrupt our country with all these new programs that we honestly can't afford and because he is going to take away our rights and our constitution, that my ancestors fought for (one of which signed the declaration of independence). I believe that everyone should have an equal starting place in life, but what you do in life should determine your stance in society. We don't need guilty liberals running our country. Benjamin Franklin once said, "He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither.", this is true. People need to stop thinking of politics in terms of left and right. I think of politics as who is going to protect our rights, liberties, freedoms, and constitution versus who is going to increase the bureaucracy and take away our freedom that people have died for. People who support Obama generally like him because they feel that he will level the playing field for them or financially help them out temporarily. Yes, he probably will do that, but in the long run this will not help when you don't have any rights. I would much rather risk my family going into a temporary financial meltdown (which currently might happen to us cause my dad has currently been on disability for a year cause he broke his back and my mom has been sick lately), but have the required liberty and freedom to lift MYSELF out of the bad situation, then have washington spread the wealth and temporarily help us out but loose all of my rights and liberties to go above and beyond everyone else once we are out of that financial crisis. Obama wants to solve temporary problems with permanent solutions. This is why I am going to most likely vote for Ron Paul if he runs or another libertarian in 2012. I want more freedom, less government, and the necessary liberties and freedoms to be able to sustain myself and lift myself up and for others to sustain and lift themselves up.

I would much rather help myself them live off the government.

Yass

Donator
I'd just like to say, if anyone calls Obama a "Towel head" I will delete their post and any other posts they make in this thread. Yes LeRoy, I mean you especially.

Bishop

Retired Admin
My generation is going to have to clean up his spending mess...it better not get worse, but it will sadly... :evil:

Bishop

Retired Admin
What if the teleprompter crashed in the middle of his speech, it would be "Uh uh uh uh uh" for an hour...

Michael_Corner

Don't worry about the programs that would bankrupt the country, he will probably back down like on the health care plan. I mean, there was only 10~15 people that were against it, in his speeches, and hundreds that was for it, and he still backed down.

Anyways, the only thing that would make your country fix itself would be to get higher taxes, but all citizens don't get that, so he can't announce it in public speeches due to 70% of your population being retards and not understanding the crisis you guys are in. Health care is probably a trick to UP the taxes. Lets say: The real healthcare plan costs 15% more taxes (example), well, he will make it 16.5%, to get some money on the side. It's a good plan, but people will be pissed off if they find out (if he does that).