What's new

Most IMportant Topic That May Change this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Corleone

this server has been made by great effort from alec and many others that donated and others that played but i have been reading forums for 2hours and read mostly all the important topics i found that some players treat other players like dogs and some admins (with out telling any names) do stupid and foolish things like shooting with tanks or dming or kicking 100 times players and some players hate players ic and ooc and thats not rp and some players leave game for noob players and all good players quit and very bad players get in instead of them so why all that this server can be the greatest but i founded that there is no spirit with players in the game that could make it better no one do rp and this is the most important thing in the server to be great and many many many players dm just for fun(log in to dm server and you will find it more fun lol) and other players mix and other players crash cars like this is car crashing game and some cops cant even rp and i made that topic because i hate to play in great server with bad player and all i want to say is that we can be better server if we just follow simple and no too many rules i swear you will see the greatest fun ever and i mean it really so please please please all players start new page with each other and forget any bad thing that happened to you in past with others and start playing rc-rp but this time with rp and good manners and believe me that you will fine more pleasure than dming mixing crashing hacking spamming abusing and the last point i want to say is that some admins have problems with players so forget it because we want to begin a new page so please show me your comments and i will accept anything that you will say on me but with communicating in this topic so we can solve all problems in this server until we are the best and have more and more GOOD players so any one have problem with another one just write here and try to forgive each other please guys and thanks all

Nikita_Cherdenko

Also the most pointless, it had a hippy "why can't we all just get along message" and that never worked, these threads are a waste tbh, no-one reads them(cos if you tried reading it alound you'd die of suffication) and people know it'll never work.

Anonymous

Donald_Duck said:
That's the longes sentence i ever seen.
Lol but I think that the longs sentence are application and the gang story.You have to read it there are100 ligne to read so good luck.

Tony_Corleone

sorry guys but i was so affected by players that want to destroy the server with foolish actions while they can make it better , and sorry for your time

falenone

Tony_Corleone said:
....so please please please all players start new page with each other and forget any bad thing that happened to you in past with others....
/fullsupport

Yurik Cherdenko

falenone said:
Tony_Corleone said:
....so please please please all players start new page with each other and forget any bad thing that happened to you in past with others....
/fullsupport
only cos uve done so much shit in the past lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.