What's new

Denied More real-ish Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgier

Donator
Ok, my next suggestion goes like this:

When Epsilon ever gets official, we would like to be able to give payouts to our employees. This will make more of them wanting to work for us. If this idea get's supported, and Alec Rae, James Little and Richard Locke agree on this, it will also make new chances for Elite Trucking..

We at Epsilon now RP our deliveries, and our employees expect some payment.. problem is, nor Richard Locke, nor me earn any money with doing this, and we ain't too rich either. So giving money away ourselves is kinda shitty. And there's a group of people that'd like to join us IF they get payed for it.

Now, on what base can they be payed? Our ranks like CEO, Manager, Supervisor, Security Officers and Security Personnel can be paid by going to a checkpoint in the interior every 30 minutes (like, with a spawn timer). This makes sure they actually are at the offices, doing something.

Now for the employees, I'd suggest to pay them per delivery, more exact, per amount they deliver..
What should they deliver, or to who? The answer is simple: products to businessess. And I don't just mean RP'ing that. I actually think of a system that some servers already have;

Every business selling anything* would get an extra variable: avaiable products.
This means there's a maximum (like 500 for example) and a zero for products. Every time a costumer buys something from a a business, the number of product would go down by one. When the business is out off products, they can't sell anything anymore..

In that case business owners should call a specific number to let the people at Epsilon know they need products (for example /call 333 (because an 'epsilon' looks like a reversed '3')). As we would get more employees when being able to give out payouts, the problem with having not enough of them would be reduced. We already have some employees being online for a lot of time.

Now, where would our employees get products? At our warehouse of course! They should drive in and do an action like for example /loadforklift* (being in a forklift having to drive between 2 waypoints IN the interior to do that would be epic).
One crate would hold 50 products. Not all vehicles would be able to contain the same amount of crates tho. A regular van (like a Pony, Burrito, Rumpo, Boxville) would be able to hold 5 crates. Small trucks (like Yankee, Benson or Mule) would hold 10 of them. Doing /loadvehicle* would cost them something like 25$ per crate (just an example).

Once arrived at the business they could do /unloadcrate* in the marker of that business, when close to the truck or van.
/Unloadcrate would give them for example $50.

Per crate delivered at the right spot, the factionbank would get a small amount of money, as if the costs we're payed by the costumer.
The costumer himself would have to pay (fitting in the example) 50$. As this is only 1$ a product, it ain't like they are going to die of hunger.

Now, you might wonder how we would fill our warehouse. That's where Elite Truckers could come in.
They could get some new routes, like from the airports to our warehouse, from the docks to our warehouse, ... you get the point.
Every time they deliver at our place, the amount of products at our warehouse could go up by 1000, 1500 or 2000 or something. When they did a delivery, they would get a certain amount of money, going of our faction bank. If we need more products at our warehouse, we could call a nummer like /call 1337 (for obvious reasons :p )

This might all sound a little complicated when you read it first, but It's kinda hard to put this in a nice text too. Read thru it again, and I'm sure you'll understand if you don't already

* General stores, Electronic stores, Caf├â┬®'s, Restaurants, Clothes Shops ... , the businessess where you can actually buy something.

* When these commands are used, a /me would appear, like;
/me loads a crate onto the forklift
/me loads a crate into the delivery vehicle
/me unloads a crate from the vehicle and puts it in the store
That way it would be more roleplay (not like sprunk where you drive a race thru red dots)

Now for this suggestion, 4 main opinions are asked;

- Alec Rae's: This might be a bit hard to script, but it has done before. It ain't impossible or something.
- James Little's: Involving you in this suggestion also requires your opinion of course

- Richard Locke's: You're the boss of Epsilon, I'm just proposing something
- Yours: That's right, you opinion! xD I can imagine that you dislike this idea when you're a bizz owner, but seriously, owning a bizz, never going inside it, and earning money for doing absolutely nothing? (except for Jamie Cook and maaaybe one or two other persons, but I doubt it) Kinda sliding off real life eh?

Positive stuff: It'll be more reallife, there's a new job, it brings some more RP into the jobs, ...

Negative stuff: might be hard to code at first but it IS doable, whining shop owners, ...

Holy shit, this has become a massive piece of reading work. But if you have the time, please read the full thing.
Don't start to whine, say /nonsupport, t00 fuk1n c0ml1c4t3d f0 m33, whatever, before you read the whole suggestion.
Thanks for your time

Joey Belgier, Supervisor of the Epsilon Incorporation

Icy

Gold Member
Richard Locke in da house. Don't quote shit I didn't say btw plx kkthxbai.

Anyway, about your suggestion:

I like some parts of it, BUT, I don't like that our factions(Espilon and ET) are becoming sidejob'ish. People will spam the deliveries and shit instead of actually RP'ing, and I don't like that. It'll just be a second Sprunk-delivery.

Supervisors, Managers and CEO's of Epsilon should be able to iniate a delivery, and it is impossible for employees to deliver if we do not start it. Something like /startdelivery (ID of the bizz to deliver to) (number of crates/supplies to deliver) (time in minutes this event should last). When we use that, the owner of the bizz will get a confirmation message, and he must do /accept delivery. Then the employees can go to our warehouse/offices, walk into an information icon, and type /delivery. Messages in the chat would tell them what to do. Any supervisor, Manager or CEO can /stopdelivery at any time. Only one delivery can happen at once. This would mean that a store owner must contact an actual officer of Epsilon, and not just some noobie employee. If no officers are on, employees can't do deliveries and cannot mess up our reputation with their failass RP or driving, and get away with it.

Second, I don't want to be dependant of Elite Trucking, and I don't want to pay them insane prices like 2000 or whatever you suggested, out of our Faction Bank. To be honest, we can RP Elite Trucking giving us supplies, but I'd rather see our supply being limit-less(call it non-rp if you want) instead of us depending on another faction for our own RP.

Our delivery-fee should be like 200$ per crate instead, where 75% goes to the Epsilon Faction Bank.

I like the idea, as long as it does not take away our RP. I don't want this to be another sidejob where people non-rp drive and shit, just to make as much cash as possible in as little time as possible. And I tell you, if this suggestion goes through, anyone caught messing up with this and non-rping, will be instantly fired and perma-denied with all his accounts.

So, the short version:
- I like the idea
- ALL CONTROL must remain in the officers' hands. NOTHING happens unless they say so.
- No dependancy of Elite Trucking. Even though we could RP with them.
- 75% of delivery fee goes to Faction Bank, and is spent on vehicles, pays and expansions etc.
- RP stays the same. This cannot become another sidejob for our employees.
- If this actually goes through, and I don't like it, it is removed.

I believe my demands to be fair. Overall nice idea Joey.

EDIT: Joey you win. Lots of effort man. Imma promote you to Manager.

Belgier

Donator
- I like the idea Thanks
- ALL CONTROL must remain in the officers' hands. NOTHING happens unless they say so. Well, CEO's Managers and Supervisors would give the orders after being called.
- No dependancy of Elite Trucking. Even though we could RP with them. It just made sence.
- 75% of delivery fee goes to Faction Bank, and is spent on vehicles, pays and expansions etc. Right.
- RP stays the same. This cannot become another sidejob for our employees. No it wouldn't, non RP should be punished with /fire. And getting the sidejobs out is what I would like to do with this suggestion. It offers a vast job, not just a mini-game.
- If this actually goes through, and I don't like it, it is removed. It's just a loooong shot, and I wanted to detail it as much as possible. I doubt if a lot of this would become reality.

I believe my demands to be fair. Overall nice idea Joey. cat They sure are, and thanks

Last note; my general thought behind this is, employees want to be payed, and the money has to come from somewhere. This is mainly a system already seen on other servers, with more RP and adjusted to the server.

EDIT: EDIT: Joey you win. Lots of effort man. Imma promote you to Manager. Holy shit, thanks sir

Status
Not open for further replies.