What's new

More about Marlone Corleone

Marlone_Corleone

Hello, my name is Marlone Corleone.Some people call me Marlowe, but i prefer if you just call me Marz.I am actually from the city of Los Santos.Let tell you a little bit of my family(this is also real stuff).The Corleone family,mafia gang, now at Russia after this incident;I was sitting in the streets in Los Santos when suddenly a gang of Grooves started coming all over us.Yes, it was very bad news.All of us gathered our armory.Neither of us had time to get weapons and they all already had blasted through the door.Now, i wouldn't tell the whole story, but you will know how it goes.At Red County, i spend my time racing in the streets, or fishing.That's all about me.

-Marlone

Muncini

Donator
(( Coming all over us??? xD it sounds gay... dont take it personal... Its sound a bit fun ))

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
(( And what the fuck Russia has to do with a lame ass copy of a Mafia from The Godfather? ))

Fritz

Donator
((Can this even be considered a story? Sorry no disrespect but that is a poor excuse for one...))

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
(( Accutaly it could be, but classified in something called SHORT STORIES haha xD ))