What's new

CLOSED Montgomery Farm with Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Retired Admin

Montgomery Farm
Montgomery

Our client is potentially looking to sell this spacious farm located just outside one of the more popular towns in Red County, Montgomery.

The farm comes with a generous amount of private land, an out-building to store supplies and the main ranch for living.

Interested? E-mail your questions and offers to [email protected].
Offers within the comments section will not be reviewed and the seller reserves the right to remove this listing at any time.

If you do not receive a reply from Agriculture RC within 24-48 hours, assume your offer has been declined.

Kaos

Retired Admin
Unlock the sub properties unless if you don't own the entire farm completely. There's also 2 trailers there.
I'm sure the 2 trailers are not included as it says the main farm with the shed. It doesn't mention the trailers at all.

Tyr0n

Platinum Member
I'm sure the 2 trailers are not included as it says the main farm with the shed. It doesn't mention the trailers at all.
Aren't those part of the farm as well? Well, whatever. The Montgomery Farm's main house is locked for some reason and I would like to check it out. This has taken my interest and I want to see what the farm looks like from the inside. However, the shed is already unlocked.

horizon

Gold Member

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The advertisement form was invalid.
  • The advertisement topic has become outdated.
  • In-Game/Marketplace rules were broken.
  • The item has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.