What's new

Mod I'm using at the moment

Crusty

Platinum Member
I'm using these mods atm. I think they're pretty cool except the Impala one but it was the only one i found that replaced the copcarvg file. If you are interested, go to gtapolicemods or gtainside.

[/url][/img]

Zacher

Bronze Member
Jemmy_Bob said:
MODS make the server fucked up and it make your Gta slow even if you try to shoot someone you will miss because of the mod
it counts on the user's computer to handle the mod.

Yass

Donator
Jemmy_Bob said:
MODS make the server fucked up and it make your Gta slow even if you try to shoot someone you will miss because of the mod
If you modded your game shitless that would be case, but with a single digit number of mods installed. That is FAR from the case.

Talking from experiance with modding a game to shit.

Jemmy_Bob

Donator
Zacher said:
Jemmy_Bob said:
it counts on the user's computer to handle the mod.
I know AND! If the mod is same type like same size with the car or bike...

Nikita_Cherdenko

let me clear something up, only vehicle and map mods hinder game play, since weps and skins are just appearences and can't go out of any perameters, every wep i have is modded and i have 1 veh mod, my comp is from 2004, i lag a bit but it doesn't ruin the game.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
let me clear something up, only vehicle and map mods hinder game play, since weps and skins are just appearences and can't go out of any perameters, every wep i have is modded and i have 1 veh mod, my comp is from 2004, i lag a bit but it doesn't ruin the game.

Indeed. Car mods cannot kill the server in small numbers, but in large ones they may have an impact. I suggest installing them on a car VERY close to the mod. I personally use the LSRP Car Pack.