Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyLady

Banned
xkzqCEH.png

Exterior furniture originally.

cec9mdc.png

Exterior furniture now.

Only the fences exist, none of the planting or seating exists. When I /buyf and select a curtain of leaves nothing appears. I have /q and used /logout which hasn't fixed the issue. I am not sure if this is a bug or something I am overlooking?

Bust

Donator
Have you tried to use /reloadmyfurniture? I have noticed it works for me, when they take a dip.

Witting

Donator
All exterior furniture has been removed I believe, not sure why or how - whether it was intentional or not.

WendyLady

Banned
Bust said:
Have you tried to use /reloadmyfurniture? I have noticed it works for me, when they take a dip.
Yes I have and nothing changed.

Witting said:
All exterior furniture has been removed I believe, not sure why or how - whether it was intentional or not.
Only half of my furniture is present (the fencing) but all the greenery has gone.

Witting

Donator
WendyLady said:
Bust said:
Yes I have and nothing changed.

Witting said:
Only half of my furniture is present (the fencing) but all the greenery has gone.

It's odd. But the majority, then, has disappeared. I guess that you'll just wait it out until it either randomly appears again or the admin team say something about it.

Gary

Donator
Noticed my interior furniture periodically disappearing as well, not sure if this is related though.

TommyB

Owner
I made some changes to how exterior furniture is created in the latest revision. I'll see if that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.