What's new

[Mini-Guide] Shadow Play

LoveAndroid

Donator
Hello All, I'd like to introduce to you a wonderful wonderful tool called "Shadow Play!" I have no words other than Shadow Play is so good. So let's jump into it.
2i0ybHo.png

You can download Shadowplay here. You may have seen ads on Youtube like me which showcased Shadowplay's Features. Before you download the program, here's the bare system requirements. You can find the full system requirements here.
bP6RN9g.png

So you're asking, What's so good about Shadowplay? Well for firsts Shadowplay has a great in the game overlay which you can access with Alt+Z in the game before activating it. To activate the In-Game Overlay go ahead and maneuver your precious eyeballs to the top right of your monitor and click the settings cog.
ASWdplH.png

Now look at the near bottom left and activate the overlay!
UBth885.png

Now for some reason, I couldn't get y'all an SS of the overlay. So the next stuff is just text, sorry.
You can use Shadowplay as a recording software, Here's how you can configure it!
Open the overlay. (Alt+Z)
Push the settings button.
Head to Video Capture.
I recommend you push custom for your settings.
Now, this tab shows you how big your file will be in five-minute intervals.
The reason I told you to push custom is so you can choose your bit-rate.
You can sacrifice quality for time and size
This means the quality of your clip will be lower but the clip's file would be longer and smaller.
Fiddle around with these settings to your liking.
For me, I can record a 20 Minute Clip at the highest bitrate for 7.8gb.
Instant Replay is basically "Xbox Clip That,"
It does exactly what you think it does and clips the last X Minutes you set it to.
That is all, if you need clarification feel free to leave a comment.